Specialized Talent for Healthcare Tech
While Xealth had a good head start, adjustments to their employer branding and advertising strategy, the hiring process, and candidate experience helped to deliver a more robust candidate pipeline and highly-specialized tech talent at 1/3 the cost.
Applying services from our Foundational Recruiting Practice and Build & Scale, Bandwidth, and Xealth revitalized every aspect of their recruitment process, including:
- A refreshed employer brand and content showcasing Xealth’s unique value proposition to potential employees
- A new omnichannel branding and advertising strategy using free and paid resources to deliver the message to the right audience
- Focused outreach campaigns identified and targeted hundreds of passive, ideal local candidates that met Xealth’s technical requirements and showed a passion for healthcare tech.
- Improvements in Xealth’s hiring process removed ambiguity and mapped both recruiter and candidate journeys.
- A high-quality candidate pool with more than 2,000 applications over 90 days – an unprecedented number for Xealth
- Several mission-critical hires
- Reduced average-cost-to-hire from $20,000 to around $6000.
- A new Applicant Tracking System (ATS) – Xealth’s first – streamlined the process for managing their career site, job postings, and all administration of the end-to-end interview process.
- Xealth is now empowered to build its talent pipeline with each search and has smoothed out its scheduling process.
Bandwidth’s dedicated team and hands-on approach led to increased candidate quality, yet our recruiting costs dropped.”
– Xealth COO, Aaron Sheedy